Marae Trustees Only - Book Me
If you are a marae trustee you can book me and I will attend your trustee meeting via Zoom, video or phone call. In person attendance is available but with a travel fee unless I happen to be in town.
- Review your Marae insurance policy and/or valuation
- Do you have information you need clarified
- Present to your committee how you can store precious taonga such as photos of your whakairo, toi, tukutuku, kowhaiwhai , pūrakau, whakapapa, floor plans, Māori land court minutes - all things precious for your mokopuna!
- Once you order your place, please email or message your preferred dates and times
- please allow time to book and ensure that you get the time slot of your choice. A month or minimum two weeks before your next hui is best
- there is no guarantee of getting your chosen dates without allowing enough time to fit in my calendar
- I have valuation services and am able to record your intangible taonga for you at a fee, you are not obliged to book my services. But you are accepting that I will send you information about my services and fees if you book this service.