Homeownership Wānanga - 50% Booking Deposit
Customised wānanga package to make space for whānau to address their beliefs about homeownership, money, whenua Māori and their worthiness to have it all.
They are then coached by Inez White to create a clear pathway to achieve
- Homeownership ("Buy Back Aotearoa a quarter acre at a time")
- Occupy or Build on Whenua Māori
- Understand how to Rehab Credit
Inez is a qualified valuer and experienced in home ownership and whenua Māori.
Session 1: Virtual
- 2 hours
Prepare the mind for great news.
Feel the Mission & Vision in a 2 hour virtual event. A pre-wānanga virtual meet via Zoom or Google Meet so that we are aligned with your coach, Inez White - Indigenuity
- BONUS: You will receive some pre-recorded content such as audio, videos or courses to prepare.Think of this like preparing the soil to receive the seeds valued at approximately $200 per person (conditions apply)
Session 2: In Person
- 4 to 8 Hours in person
- Live the Mission & Vision. We get together In person to wānanga for a day
- Our kaupapa covers the home ownership process, credit rehab, building on Māori Land
Session 3: Virtual
- 2 hours
- Virtual session to make sure that we have understood our previous wānanga. Recap and recalibrate what we think we learned with what you need to do about it next.
- Short 1:1 sessions for any whānau who are ready. Up to 5 1:1 sessions, then $150 per additional 1:1