He Hakari - Let’s have dinner
Just because our ‘In real life’ connection has changed, doesn’t mean we can’t still be humans and connect. We just have to do it in other ways!
I’ll be honest, the thought of always sending out invoices and charging a commercial rate - is not always heart warming for me. So I’ve thought up a way that we can have some warmth in business interactions.
This could be for you If you would like to show me virtual appreciation, koha to my kaupapa, or:
- you appreciate something I've done for you,
- or you want to ‘take me out to dinner’ in return for something I did well
- do you want me to see your question and answer it, (something I can answer in say 20 to 30 minutes)
- do you want a phone call to ask a question (45 min or so, subject to my availability)
- or perhaps you are looking for an easy way to pay for an item from my koha collection
This is a pretend dinner date (not actually real life), imagine our favourite buffet kai and an inu
Thank you in advance!